Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birthday Boy

After a sunny, warm and beautiful week we awoke this morning to rain. Not just light showers, but a true down pouring. All the plans for Isaac's outdoor birthday party were laid to rest. So instead we had everyone come to our place. It was lots of fun! Grown-ups, big kids, little kids, babies and newborns all attended and shared in celebrating Isaac's 2nd birthday! I can't believe he's TWO! Seriously, this last year has zoomed by before my eyes.

Isaac had so much fun. He was his usual happy, rambunctious, jokester self and certainly was the centre of attention!

His long awaited Dino cake was a hit! He LOVED it and was quickly devoured.

 Despite being stuck inside, Maddie proclaimed "it was a great party!!!" And I agreed!

To my amazing little boy, I just want you to know that I am so proud of you! I love watching you grow and learn and smile and laugh. You truly bring so much joy and happiness into my heart and I am truly thankful for that. I wish you all the happiness in the world, and I promise that I will always be here for you and do my very best at being your mommy. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! May you have a wonderful year filled with happiness, discovery, adventure and fun!


Here are some pictures from the party. 
We took a lot of video, hopefully I can get that posted soon!

 {Isaac and Uncle C--note his "farmer tan...Hahaha!"}

 {Balloon Fun!}

 {Doing a little song and dance jig}

 {Opening his gifts}

{Smooch with Auntie Emma}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!