Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vacation Week

This week, we're on vacation! Ken worked on Monday but is taking the rest of the week off and we are spending it doing something fun, together. I do love travelling, but there's something about staying home during vacations...something quite splendid.

Today (Day 1) Ken took the kiddos to the playground while I had a short workshop planning meeting and then we spent the rest of the morning downtown at the public gardens. The kiddos loved it {and not only because they got an ice cream!}. And I loved watching them having so much fun.

I had a woman at the gardens tell me I was extremely brave to be adding another child to my roost. I suppose I'd never thought about it that way. I've always pictured myself as a mother of many. But the actual reality of a third is totally feeling real now. Baby girl will be here SOON. Wow.

Tomorrow, the plan is to go strawberry picking. I have a feeling there will be more strawberry eating than actual picking...we shall see!

I will be sure to get lots of pictures!


P.S. Isaac's 2nd birthday is sneaking up on me! It's this Friday. Where has the time gone!?

1 comment:

  1. my little one's birthday is on sunday! it does sneak up. time goes so fast.

    you are looking good -- love the bump!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!