Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Love

Every day I look at little Elsa and I get sucked into a vortex of love. I seriously just can't believe that she is here, right her in my arms, mine for me to snuggle and kiss and smell and nurture. It seems so bizarre that just days ago she was inside me...and I was waiting not so patiently for her to make her entrance. I think I am in a bit of shock that she's actually in the outside world!!! I will share the birth story one day soon, when I am ready...and have time!!!

Little Elsa is amazing. I am exhausted, but it's worth it...I remember all too well how quickly the time goes by and before I know it she'll be walking and talking and asking a million questions!

Speaking of, I hear the little squeaker calling for mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!