Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mamatography: Week One

I'm participating in the Mamatography Photo Challenge hosted by Luschka at Diary Of A First Child. Should be fun {and I hope I stick with it...comments for encouragement should help..wink...wink}!

Here is Week One...


01/01 New Year's Day Clothes Swap- Just For Fun!

02/01-Mini Quiches and Quinoa

03/01-Lounging, TV Mesmerized...Oh boy.


04/01-Back from doing some errands

05/01-My new boots!

06/01-New Teeth!
If you want to participate, just go sign up over at Diary Of A First Child!


10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you! Your kids are adorable! and my daughter has those same leggings- the gap? Looking forward to getting to know you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Just curious, is teething as bad the second time round? I don't remember at all! lol. Oh, and I love, love, love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe no not as bad the second time around...well unless you count the actual part where the tooth falls (or is gently pulled out), it's not bad at all :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the boots. My sons are getting their very first teeth right now. Boston got 3 in one night, that was fun!

    Nice to meet you and looking forward to following your year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little faces are just adorable! I love seeing that true joy... :)

    And now I want to make mini-quiches for breakfast! Thanks for sharing your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your photos, I enjoyed seeing your week in pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit swap! Can just imagine the giggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first picture! Is this a tradition, or just an impromptu bit of fun? I might use the idea for April Fool's Day... Maybe my husband and I could freak the kids out by swapping clothes (we'll keep our own undies! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally impromptu! They came out one day in swapped clothes and giggling like crazy! Too cute :-) I think doing a mom and dad swap would be hilarious!

      Delete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!