Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mamatography Week Three

Here's what our week looked like...it was a long and exhausting week, mostly because Elsa is majorly teething and she is so very irritable...an well she makes me a little irritable too {plus I'm super sleep deprived!}. But there is always a silver lining and here are the memorable moments...

Isaac the Dragon

Dragon kisses

Elsa and my mom

Footed PJ's!!! I finally found big ones!

A well-played-in room

What I do each day now...building up my freezer stash!

BIg sis babywearing {for all of 10 seconds!}

Yoga practice {sweetly} interrupted by kiddos

Tummy ache medicine and the after effects!

Maddie's Turn!

P.S. In case you're wondering why the heck my kiddos' tongues are black...it's activated charcoal in chewable capsule form. Activated charcoal is widely used in Mexico as a natural remedy to treat tummy disturbances...and since I'm Mexican, well the tradition has been passed down and lived on! The kiddos had a tummy ache which was mended within minutes after chewing their capsule up!


Make sure to visit Diary of a First Child to check out the other Mamatography participants' pictures, just click on the button below.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sling picture!

    I made my little one a doll sling a couple of years ago, but she doesn't do much little mommy play with dolls -- sometimes she wants me to pretend to be her child.

    I enjoy yoga, too; I get to go to a great weekly class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids! I didn't know that about charcoal capsules...I wonder if they sell them in Israel...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!