Thursday, September 1, 2005

new job brain overload

Oh my! I have been training at my new job for the last couple of days and it is so much info! It's not hard, just a lot. Plus, the clinic is such a busy place! Some days we see about 60 patients! I like it though, the time flies and the gals I work with are fun! The best is that I only work there twice a week and only for 4 hours each time, so it wont feel like I am there too much. Well, school starts soon. I am getting excited. Even though I have thought it would be hard to get back in the groove of student life, I am looking forward to it. I think being a Grad Student is different. I feel like I have more control over what I will be doing. Well, I have nothing exciting to report today, so I will get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!