Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pretty snow

It started snowing on Friday evening...and today the world is all white! But the reality of all this pretty snow is that winter is officially here, and I don't like it! I have nothing against winter per se, I know it's good to have it and it's part of nature's cycle. But I hate being cold! I hate having to walk and drive with care because of the ice, having to wear endless layers to stay warm and shovelling! Ah well...I will stop complaining! Instead I will try to enjoy the fun stuff it brings...like Kali chasing and eating snowballs, walks in the park where it's quiet and calm and watching the pretty snowflakes falling from the sky.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!