Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Just a little longer...

We had a snowstorm overnight...got lots of snow. The drive to work was 'fun' today! White-out conditions and slippy roads...luckly it was ok and they were glad to see me there as some of the other gals weren't able to get in. Ken was also a welcome sight as many of the nurses and residents were stuck at home, so he got to do lots and had a busy day. But, along with all the fun a snowstorm can bring, it creates havoc for clinics!!! I spent all morning rescheduling people's appointments!!! The same goes for the ultrasound appointment we had for tomorrow! We are going to have to wait until next week to see the baby again! I am a little disappointed, but not really! I can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!