Monday, March 23, 2009

The Belly

Here is my 25 week belly shot. I just looooove it! Oh and yes, I do happen to be wearing the same pants. I would like to say it's because I planned it that way to make it consistent and easy to compare....but nope, I just feel really comfy in them and they are in and out of the wash all the time! Anyways, I can't believe I didn't take a pic with Maddie between 21 and 29 weeks. So I don't have one for comparison. But anyhow, I think you can tell I grew a bit since the last one. I certainly feel bigger. As far as other things to report, pretty much everything's the same. Sore back and ribs and pretty much everywhere. I feel like an accordion, all floppy and hard to keep together! He is moving around a lot these days and it's an amazing feeling! I would take on all the aches and pains any day, the end goal is so worth it! I have my next prenatal next week, so we shall see how Ms Cervix has been behaving, but I feel good and haven't had any more contraction-y days. Oh, another thing is that the exhaustion has hit again. My burst of second trimester energy has disappeared and now I want to sleep all the time. Also, Ken and Maddie have colds, and I am can feel my body fighting it off. On that note, I'm off for a nap while Maddie is napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!