Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day...

It started off with a breakfast of waffles and fruit. Then Ken cleaned the house (with very little assistance from me. Thank you lover!) and then some hugs and cuddles with the kiddos. Then we all went out for lunch. Ken and I had sushi and Maddie had pizza. Isaac ate some chicken and banana, and mostly just yelled.


Then Maddie (and Isaac...) bought me these lovely flowers


And she made me these very colourful and creative cards.


In the afternoon we all had a nap. It was lovely.
Then we went out to dinner with my parents and my brother. We ordered ribs. Maddie devoured them.


Then it was back home for a wee bit of dessert: cake that my bro brought and some fudge we got today. I don't have to tell you how yummy it was...it was chocolate after all...

And to finish the night off, I had this waiting for me. Three loads of laundry to sort and fold (including diapers to stuff).


I couldn't have asked for a better day!

1 comment:

  1. Your Mother's Day laundry pile looks a lot like my Mother's Day dishes pile! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!